County DirectorCooperative Extension Lassen County
707 Nevada Street
Susanville, CA 96130
M.S. Range & Wildlands Science, UC Davis. 1991
B.S. Range & Wildlands Sceince, UC Davis. 1989
SpecialtyLivestock / Natural Resources
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Watersheds and River Basins
- Watersheds and River Basins - Other
- Finfish - Marine
- Animals and Their Systems
- Animal Management Systems
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Management of Range Resources
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Wildlife
- Derose, K. L. (2020). Microbial Water Quality Conditions Associated with Livestock Grazing, Recreation, and Rural Residences in Mixed-Use Landscapes. Sustainability. 12, 5207.
- Derose, K. L. (2020). Riparian health improves with managerial effort to implement livestock distribution practices. The Rangeland Journal.
- Lile, D.F. (2020). A mule deer initiative for California. What would it look like? Lassen County, UC Cooperative Extension. March.
- Lile, D.F. (2020). Post-fire range seedings to improve for livestock and wildlife and reduce annual grass. Factsheet. Lassen County, UC Cooperative Extension. September.
- Lile, David; Schohr, Tracy (2020). UC Cooperative Extension Plumas-Sierra Counties 2019 Annual Report. Plumas County, UC Cooperative Extension. April.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Environmental Flows - Member
- Forest Ecosystems and Communities - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Wildlife - Member