Mark E. Grismer Ph.D.
Professor Agricultural Drainage Engineer-AESLAWR/Veihmeyer
One Shields Avenue
209 Veihmeyer Hall
Davis, CA 95616-5294
Biological & Agricultural Engineering
SpecialtyMultiphase transport in porous media; soil salinity and drainage; water quality; constructed wetlands; and environmental ethics.
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- Chloride levels increase after 13 years of recycled water use in the Salinas Valley
- Rainfall leaching is critical for long-term use of recycled water in the Salinas Valley
- Converting oak woodland or savanna to vineyards may stress groundwater supply in summer
- Standards vary in studies using rainfall simulators to evaluate erosion
- Nitrogen isotope ratios identify nitrate contamination sources
- Dupuit-Forchheimer approximation may underestimate groundwater flow to San Joaquin River